Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Place I live is Fucking Weird.

I'm realizing more and more how damn weird the society I live in is. Everyone here is the same religion. We have an elementary school, a high school and a college. Everyone is so fucking codependent.

It's like when one person in the society does something, everyone is offended. It's so fucking gross. It's like there's this agreed upon way of being that's totally fucked up and when someone doesn't act the way they are 'supposed' to, they are ostracized.

6 comments:

  1. Just a small suburb outside Philadelphia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask if you belong to a cult. But I guess suburbs can be like cults. do you venture downtown often? If so we could hang out - because the suburbs make me kinda itchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If by often you mean never. :/

    I generally don't leave my house.

    whaddyou mean by itchy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oddly, no by often i didn't mean never. i think i am allergic to suburbs = i.e. they make me uncomfortable and sometimes irritate my skin.

    anyway i didn't know you were a filthydelphia person, that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously? you're allergic to areas?

    i think ur just scared of suburbanites.

    hey, i'm scared of cities.

    ReplyDelete