Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm Invisible.

It's true.

I disappeared and now I can't see myself.

You probably can't either.

Being all alone is awesome.

When I am alone, there is only me. No one is there who I can feel different from. Everything is okay.

I feel like blowing on people's eyes to make them different.

If I blow on their eyes, they will have to close them and people change when they close their eyes.

I will blow on your eyes until you are like me.

I will be alone and no one will be with me.

It is a good thing.

I am never alone.

I will kiss your eyes to put you to sleep.

Go to sleep.

I will blow on your eyes. sleep.

4 comments:

  1. If you read your blog archive as a list going up or down you get two different but interesting poems.


    In other news, no you go to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. owennnnnn. come back.

    ReplyDelete