Wednesday, September 1, 2010

fuck consistency

i don't know how many blogs i've had, but i'm going to try to keep this one. i think the title defines me pretty well. i just don't know who the hell i am.

i'm really pretty crazy. i like writing posts and deleting them a few minutes later.

also, i like adding to posts after publishing them.

i was trying to think about why people follow blogs and i don't think people will follow my blog.

i think i'm interesting, but in kind of a bad way.

i'll just get this out of the way. if you follow my blog, i will internet stalk you, fall in internet love with you, freak out at you for not responding correctly and then be kind of normal after that until i fall in love with you again or you try to internet hide from me.

6 comments:

  1. I was totally going to follow you, but your last paragraph scared me out of it. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know if i'm happy or sad about that :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. and they said honesty was the best policy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might as well follow it. I'm going to secretly read it anyway.


    Can you get rid of the comment bot thingie, though? It steals hours from my life, daily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was great. I do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete