Sunday, November 7, 2010

Really Angry.

Something is wrong, very wrong. There's people I've always hated and I've always understood why people hated them, because they were unforgiving, or 'holier than thou'.

I'm not actually sure if I hated them. I just always knew that everyone else did.

I'm turning into something that everyone will hate.

People might lie to me and tell me they don't hate me, but I hate me. I hate me because I hate everyone. I hate people who hate everyone and I hate everyone.

I'm so dedicated to something and it doesn't look pretty to me anymore.

Everything and everyone looks ugly.

Maybe I just need to sleep. Or kill somebody. I want to see blood.

nonononnonononon, maybe. my chosen reality is falling apart.

everyone is falling apart. i'm not that pretty.

you can't love hate and all i am is hate.

something is wrong. something is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment