Thursday, December 23, 2010

Good doesn't sell.

It doesn't seem, because it's boring and uninteresting.

It just seems like a huge thing to me, that our society focuses so much on the chaos and destructive forces in the world and pays so little heed to the everyday kindnesses. We get sick of them so easily.

They are like the cherry on top of our ice cream sundae of hate. Our lives our full of the tearing apart of all things meaningful and so rarely do we look to see something that does have meaning. So rarely do we wish for such things, because they have become empty to us.

It's movement from one disgusting perversion to the next more disgusting perversion, until one day we will once again be watching humans slaughter humans for sport.

I thought I knew something about the meaning of existence. It turns out I know nothing of existence. But I do know I can't stand to watch anymore as everything despicable in the world becomes more and more adored.

I will hide away in my world, apart from your world, where I can cling to the small things I love, that aren't exciting at all.

I will hide with this little peace I have saved and wait for the day it is safe for me to share it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment